As a personal trainer, one of the most challenging things Christine has seen her clients face is nutrition. To help provide her clients with sustainable nutritional guidance she obtained a certificate in Nutrition Science from Stanford University School of Medicine as well as a certificate in fitness Nutrition from the American Council on Exercise. Poor food choices tend to be nutrient deficient & have so many side affects like fatigue, bloating, difficulty sleeping, acne, headaches, allergies, weight gain & so many more. Do you suffer from some of these symptoms?
Christine truly believe in consuming whole, clean, unprocessed foods to rid the body of unwanted toxins & have you feeling like your best self. Her programs are based on science from Stanford University and designed for YOUR goals and lifestyle. You will find a multitude of benefits and support that her program has over other programs in the market. Mostly, you will feel that you have a nutritionist in your corner helping you create sustainable lifestyle changes to improve your health for long term results.
- FREE 30-minute Zoom counseling session to assess your specific needs
- Questionnaire to identify goals, eating habits, likes/dislikes and identify specifics for a personalized program
- Easy to follow recipes and shopping list
- Weekly support from me as your nutrition professional to make adjustments for your tastes and fitness goals
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy free and lower carb options available
- Balanced macronutrients (proteins, carbs, fats) for weight loss or weight maintenance
- 15% discount on fitness when bundled with Online Coaching or Unlimited Fitness Library to expedite results
What’s next? After completing the Nutrition Questionnaire, we will set up your counseling session to calculate your caloric needs based on your basal metabolic rate (BMR) and fitness goals. You will receive a shopping list, recipes for the week, tips on preparation, and a vitamin/mineral reference sheet so you understand the nutritional benefits of the foods you are eating. LET’S GET STARTED!